Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is not previously published, or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
The manuscript and other files are sent in established formats, preferably formats included in the Author Guidelines.
1,5 points line spacing. Typeface 11-pt Times New Roman. Headings in 14-pt bold type size. Tables, images, figures and other files are embedded in the text, and numbered.
- References and citations follow a distinct style. APA 7th is preferred.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author/s confirm that all relevant research ethics assessments have been made of the manuscript, and are willing to account for this upon request. (Also see the Guidelines from the national research ethics committees)
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Navn og e-postadresser som skrives inn til dette tidsskriftet og nettstedet vil kun bli brukt for de formålene som er oppgitt for tidsskriftet eller som følger av gyldig rettslig pålegg, og vil ikke bli gjort tilgjengelig verken for andre formål eller for uvedkommende.