Information For Readers
FLEKS - Scandinavian Journal of Intercultural Theory and Practice was discontinued in 2020.
FLEKS - Scandinavian Journal of Intercultural Theory and practice was a double-blinded peer-reviewed, open access journal. The journal focused on the following topics:
- intercultural communication
- cross-cultural studies
- intercultural pedagog, psychology and philosopy,
- multicultural studies
- professions in diverse societies
- language,interpreting and translation
- development studies
- migration health, and diversity management
The journal provided an academic platform for researchers and professionals to contribute innovative work in the field. Based in a Scandinavian context, characterized by prioritizing no single theoretical horizon or methodological approach, the journal created a space for development of the research field.