Call for Papers
The journal is seeking submissions in the following areas:
• New and critical insights into the role of education in diverse societies
• Social justice and the role of education in turbulent times
• Teachers’ professional identity and roles in the classroom
• Global inequities and unequal educational opportunities
• What new forms of teaching and learning are advanced by digital technology
• Educational possibilities and challenges in times of emergencies or conflict contexts
• How decolonial perspectives and indigenous ways of knowing inform education during changing times
While this list is not exhaustive, these issues point to the new challenges and realities faced both globally and locally.
NJCIE is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes high-quality original articles in English or an official Nordic language. All articles fulfilling the journal’s formal requirements will be sent through an initial editor screening prior to a double-blind peer review process.
There is no Article Processing Charge (APC) involved in publishing with this journal. NJCIE considers manuscripts between 5000-8000 words (inclusive of all texts, bios, abstracts, references, appendices, tables/figures etc.). For more detailed information, see the authors’ guidelines.
For expressions of interest and queries, you may contact the journal.